Perthfinder Carrion Crown
Welcome to Perthfinder, GM only Carrion Crown Adventure Path
This wiki is here for some basic book-keeping purposes, like tracking characters and listing some rules.
YOU MUST BE SIGNED UP THE WARHORN GAME A WEEK BEFORE THE GAME RUNS.
Seriously, we need the time to prep/split tables. If you don’t Thomas will accept your pleas for mercy and then drink your blood. (Or you wont get a seat)
To make your character:
1) Read this Carrion Crown Player’s Guide
2) Make a character abiding by these rules:
- Pathfinder Society rules apply for the build with the exception that Item creation feats are back in (and you are not actually a pathfinder, so no faction).
- Standard Races only
- Paladins, Monks, Gunslingers, Samurai and Ninjas are out (They are either unbalanced, annoying or don’t fit the setting).
- Rangers have to specify a type of undead as favored enemy (Zombies, Skeletons, Ethereal, etc). Expect this to apply to other similar abilities.
- Archtypes are out.
- Prestige classes are out.
- You either have to be good aligned or LN. (With the amount of players that we are expecting I don’t have time to corral CN peeps into doing ‘good’ things)
- Use a campaign trait out of the player’s guide. Notify the email chain so we don’t double up. EDIT, don’t worry about traits. They are all used so feel free to double up.
- All Tien armor and weapons are out, with the exemption of Silk Armor (basically robes). Everything else is dis-congruent with the setting. Callum’s starting equipment is exempted from this due to his background.
If you really want to do something outside the scope of these rules, negotiate it with Thomas or Jason in person.
Other House Rules:
- Potions are half price.
- All core items (Stat items, rings of protection, cloaks of resistance, amulets of natural armor, wands of cure light wounds, etc) are is so much demand by adventurers that the price of them has gone up 20%. If you are unsure if something is core, ask either Thomas or Jason
- All non-core items have gone down 20%.
- Players will be a minimum of one level below average party level. They will have a minimum gold of a character one level less then the party level.